6/24/05

Fear and Loathing in Atlanta

I'm really looking forward to this year's Dragon*Con but I am going to be busy this year! I had to plan last year's schedule to within an inch of its life and this year will be more of the same. The guest list is the best yet!

Most of the Firefly cast along with Joss Whedon will be there. Whedon's appearance is going to bring great Chaos and Doom to those two hotels in Atlanta. It'll be worse than the year James Marsters showed up. I'll have to show up early for any panel with JW in it.

Also, the comics track is full of people I want to see: Howard Chaykin, Joe Jusko, Cully Hamner, Brian Stelfreeze, David Mack, Ted Naifeh, Eric Powell, Chris Staros and a bunch of others who haven't been officially added yet.

Oh, and Dean Stockwell. DEAN STOCKWELL!!

All this and I'll be "working" in my usual capacity as a demo rabbit for Looney Labs

woo

No comments: