11/24/05

Almost A Post

I hope everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving had (or is having) a great one! For those who are not celebrating, I hope your Thursday was the sort of Thursday that other days want to be when they grow up.

I had a great time with my extended family over at my grandmother's house and I got a bunch more words written on my NaNoWriMo novel. I am now "really behind" instead of "abysmally behind".

Speaking of comics...Oh, wait, I wasn't. Anyway, I'm reading bits and pieces of the House of M fallout and I'm glad they actually did something with it. That something is being redundantly printed multiple times throughout the Decimation titles and I expect X-Factor to do the same thing.

However, it does have a cool cover:

The name is Madrox...Jamie Madrox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah yes....looks like the next place for more Ryan Sook art after his run on Zatanna!