11/2/05

In Russia, Novel Writes You

Rick, the proprietor of my Friendly Local Comics Shop told me that today was his lightest shipment from Diamond in weeks and I still came home with a boatload of comics. I haven't even read everything I picked up last week!

I did manage to read Winter Men #3 which is as awesome as the two issues preceding it. Also, check out the cover:

You don't know how lucky you are!

That's a damn fine cover.

I'm going to do my best to get reviews out every couple of days but since I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year my pace is likely to slow. However, there are many comics I want to let my threes of readers know about along with a couple of special features I haven't been able to release into the wild yet. Worst case scenario: December will be chock full of content!!

Rock on, brothers and sisters!

No comments: